Hopefully, you're all doing good and not getting crazy inside. Me and my dad just moved to a new flat which is great to not get bored during these days. There's still a lot to do, but the fundamentals are set. Luckily I have two rooms now, so I can better seperate between working and relaxing.
Besides the fact that I am almost never bored it is still dope to have some stuff to do and not staring at your screen 24/7. It has already been 14 days spending most of the time at home with sometimes doing a little bike ride.
I'm also spending a lot of my time doing school work which has been sent to us by our teachers. For me, this is waaay better than sitting in school and trying to learn. I can do the tasks at my own speed and plan my day like I want. In addition, I am much more productive and can concentrate better. Regarding to this, the current situation is warmly welcome to stay a little longer.
In case you are looking for some things to do/read/watch, there are some listed below
- A data designer’s responsibility during a global crisis — Tobias van Schneider
- You know what? Fuck dropdowns! — Eric Campbell, Golden Krishna
- An Ex-Freelancers Guide to Getting Your First Clients — James Bedford
- Instagram Tests New Chronological Feed with “Latest Posts” Prototype
- Before You Catch the Virus — Prince Ea
- If Corona doesn't kill us, Distance Learning will
I really appreciate you reading this post. Please stay healthy and take care of you and everyone else ❤️
PS: This will be a continuing series, stay tuned!